- My power button is blinking/flashing, and the dehumidifier turns off and starts up again. What does this mean?
- This means the dehumidifier is in defrost mode, meaning the room temperature is less than 16c. Please read the instruction manual for more information.
- How do I set the timer?
- If it is in standby mode please press the timer button. Keep pressing it and the hours will appear, so if you set it at 2PM and you wish it to come on at 7PM you select 5 hours. It will then count down the hours and turn on at your selected time.
- If it is already on and you want to set the timer so it turns off at a certain time then follow the same procedure, ensuring the dehumidifier is on when you press the timer button.
- Please read the instruction manual for more information.
- What is the number displayed on the LED screen when not in use?
- This is the room's current humidity level.
- Why is the clean filter light still on after cleaning the filter?
- Please clean the sensor gently with a cloth. To clean the internal sensor, please remove the water tank and filters. Loosen the screws and remove the back shell. Unplug the connecting wire, wait 10 seconds, and plug it back in. Wipe the sensor area with a dry cloth. Screw the back shell back onto the device and wipe the area with a cloth.
- None of the steps above have helped resolve my issue, what can I do?
- Please hold the power button for 5 seconds to reset the device, and see if the issues persist.
- Ensure the ice maker is cleaned and allowed to dry fully in between uses.
- If the ‘Ice Full’ indicator light is on and the machine is not full, please clean the sensors as pictured below.
- Can I make ice cubes from anything other than water?
- No, you can only use water or you will damage the machine.
- Can I leave ice in the machine?
- No, all ice cubes must be transferred to a freezer.
- Can I remove the blades for cleaning?
- Yes, you have to twist underneath the jug then carefully push from the inside at the bottom. Take care as the blades are sharp. Please read the instruction manual for more information.
- Can I remove the base?
- No, for safety reasons the base cannot be removed.
- How do I turn on the timer?
- To activate the timer, please hold the power button for 3 seconds until it turns green. You will then be able to select your preferred lighting mode and the lights will remain on for 8 hours and turn off for 16 automatically. To turn off the timer, please hold the power button for 3 seconds until it turns white.
- What is the lit length of the lights?
- This means the length of the cable with the lights attached, excluding the power cable length.
- My lights get so tangled, how can I avoid this?
- When you first get the lights, wind them out of the box around a piece of flat cardboard, detangling any strands as you go. This will make it easier to set your lights and prevent any more tangling, especially for the icicle lights.
- Does the bin bag show on the outside of the bin?
- The instructions show how to set the bin bag without it showing on the exterior, please read the instruction manual for more information.
- Does the bowl rotate?
- No, it stays firmly in place.
- Can only the flame effect be turned on?
- Yes, please turn on the switch with the light bulb beside it to activate the flame effect on its own.
- Can I use it without attaching the feet?
- For safety reasons the feet must be attached before use.